Functional Remedies Reviews + Coupon
With over 25 years of time and research on superior plant genetics, the president of Functional Remedies, Tim Gordon, has dedicated over 2 ½ decades to improving and cross-breeding hemp strains in order to produce genetically-superior seeds that result in nutrient-rich hemp plants. Proving their quality through third-party lab testing, FR produces hemp oil that has 100% to 600% more phytocompounds than their competitors – which is a fancy way of saying they provide a more complex CBD product that has a more intense, longer-lasting effect. The process they use to extract their CBD is also different compared to what we see most often, but we’ll discuss that further as we get into the review. For now, let’s dive in and give you the rundown of everything you might want to know about Functional Remedies CBD. If you came here looking for Functional Remedies coupon codes you can find them on the right. For Functional Remedies reviews scroll to the bottom.
What's Unique About Functional Remedies CBD?
• They have a proprietary, one-of-a-kind lipid infusion process as an alternative to the usual CO2 extraction
• Multiple lines of CBD/hemp product for different needs, uses, and people/animals
• Functional Remedies offers a scholarship to help students pursue a post-secondary education
• 60-day full money-back guarantee if you return the unused portion
• Unique vertical integration model to ensure 100% control of the seed-to-bottle process
Functional Remedies Products
Functional Remedies offers three different lines of products, under the names of Functional Remedies, FR Endosport, and FR Dog and Cat. Each of these contains a unique set of products that will cater to specific customers. They also offer what's known as FR Pro which are special products made for those who go pro on their website. We invite you to follow along as we take a deeper look into each of these lines of hemp oil products.
Regular Functional Remedies Line
The first line that was launched, Functional Remedies CBD keeps every line up to date with all-new packaging for their pioneer products. Formerly named Clarify, now the bold, purple Functional Remedies design is labeled across every product in the line.
Hemp Capsules - 10MG, 25MG, or 50MG
Developed for everyday routines to regulate the balance and maintain the body, the CBD capsules from Functional Remedies come in strengths of 10MG, 25MG, and 50MG. Each bottle contains 30 capsules, or a month’s supply if you were to take one capsule each day. No flavor, the hemp capsules are easy to swallow and convenient to take with you when you’re on the go. You can use one of our functional remedies coupon codes to save on these.
Hemp Tincture Bottles - 250MG, 500MG, or 1,000MG
There are three strengths for the hemp tincture concentrates in the regular line – 250MG, 500MG, and 1,000MG. The amount you need will depend on the desired intensity level and your current tolerance to CBD as well. There are approximately 40 droppers worth of CBD oil in each 30mL bottle. You can use one of the Functional Remedies coupons to save 20% on these hemp oil tinctures. These products contain less than 0.3% THC, so, they won't get you high.
Nourishing Hemp Salve
Excellent for those with inflammation, the full-spectrum hemp oil salve from Functional Remedies works to speed up the recovery for damaged skin as well as moisturize. Made with a combination of coconut oil, organic beeswax, black pepper, and vitamin E, it’s a highly-effective topical with a unique scent that leaves you relaxed and confident.
FR EndoSport Line
Engineered with helping the body maintain homeostasis in mind, the EndoSport line from Functional Remedies is considered the choice for over 60 PGA players, including 3-time PGA winner and 8-tim PGA Tour Champions Winner, Scott McCarron. Engineered to support the endocannabinoid system in the body, the supplements also interact with the digestive system, immune system, central nervous system, and others. This helps to enhance your game, sharpen your edge, and keep you focused on the task at hand – to win!
FR Pro Line
Available exclusively for practitioners, the Pro line is closed off to regular customers. You must set up an account and request for a Functional Remedies “FR Pro associate” to reach out to you.
FR Pet & Equine Line
5-star hemp oil for your 4-legged friends, the pet and equine line from Functional Remedies makes sure no family member gets left out! Rolling out soon, FR currently has an option to sign up for their email list so you can be the first to know when the product line launches.
Now, What’s this About Lipid Infusion?
The proprietary lipid infusion process we mentioned earlier is completely unique to Functional Remedies CBD. Instead of the usual CO2 extraction method, they utilize the whole plant and all its phytonutrients through lipid infusion. This is supposed to deliver a more intense entourage effect, enhancing the efficacy.
Functional Remedies Dosage Recommendation
The CBD industry is currently unregulated which means there are no standards when it comes to dosing recommendations. We suggest you start off small and work your way up. This will give you an idea of how CBD is affecting you and how much you'll need in order to feel the effects.
While you experiment with CBD dosing, keep the following in mind:
- Ailment - Why exactly are you taking CBD? Maybe it's for physical pain or possibly it's for anxiety. Regardless of your reason, this will play a role in how much CBD you should dose yourself with. For example, someone who struggles with chronic pain is naturally going to need more CBD than someone who struggles with mild pain.
- Bodyweight - Our body weight plays a vital role in how CBD affects us. Just like other supplements, the more an individual weighs, the more s/he will need in order to gain the benefits of CBD. A general rule of thumb is to take 1 to 6mg of CBD - depending on your ailment - for every 10 pounds you weigh.
- Strength - How strong is your CBD? The higher it is in milligram (mg) count, the less you'll need in order to feel the effects.
Keep in mind that our bodies naturally develop a tolerance for CBD. Therefore, if you take CBD frequently, you may need more of it in order to feel the initial effects.
Functional Remedies Certificate of Analysis
A certificate of analysis is a lab report, usually produced by a third-party lab, that looks into various aspects of the CBD product, including its purity, cannabinoid and terpene count, and whether or not it contains any contaminants, such as heavy metals or pesticides.
If you want to know more about Functional Remedies certificate of analysis, you can find a link at the bottom of their webpage. This link will guide you to a page that allows you to type in a batch number of any of their products (found on the label) and search that specific independent lab report.
Functional Remedies Pros
• Plenty of products to choose from, with a product line for pets soon to launch!
• Full-spectrum hemp oil doesn’t leave you secluded to a CBD isolate
• Money-back guarantee reinforces confidence in the product and honesty in the CBD company
• Scholarship program implies that Functional Remedies is here for the long haul
• Talked about on SiriusXM and recommended by professional golf players across the country
• Functional Remedies coupon codes offered online
Functional Remedies Cons
• We couldn’t find what the biggest differences are between the regular FR line and the EndoSport line, though they both appear to be effective, so this isn’t necessarily a con
• The CO2 extraction method commonly used is so highly recommended because it’s the best extraction process to ensure CBD products are free of metallic waste, pollutants, and other contaminants, so the proprietary lipid infusion process FR uses instead could be extrapolated on in more detail
Overall Thoughts on Functional Remedies
If you're looking for a hemp oil company that will provide you with consistent optimal wellness, look no further than Functional Remedies. Their various CBD hemp-oil lines are some of the highest quality products currently available. Each is rich in phytocannabinoids and flavonoids and will provide you with just the right kind of relief you're looking for.
If you're interested in purchasing a Functional Remedies product, we invite you to use one of our coupon codes.
How to Use a Functional Remedies Coupon Code
In order to use one of our coupon codes, you first must make a selection from Functional Remedies' website. Once you're in your shopping cart, you'll find the option to type in a coupon code in the lower left-hand corner, under your selected Functional Remedies product(s). Simply type in one of our codes, hit apply, and you'll see your savings instantly.
Disclaimer: The following Functional Remedies reviews are made by consumers. Functional Remedies has not reviewed and therefore doesn't endorse, support, or approve the reviews or recommendations left by consumers. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Functional Remedies products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
4 Functional Remedies Reviews
I did not feel well at all from taking the tincture. Headache and felt stoned. 2019-03-05 00:31:40
Really great product. First discovered through my husband who worked for a naturopathic cancer specialist. This stuff is the real deal..the only hemp product I’ve used that’s ever given noticeable results. 2019-12-12 22:29:00
I prefer THC but am severely restricted from using because of my job. CBD is a great way to maintain my holistic balance in light of this kind of oppression. I have been aware of the integrity and quality of Functional Remedies brand CBD for quite some time, and it never disappoints. 2020-01-26 08:56:49
I’ve been using the hemp oil since the end of January and can’t believe how sound and restful my sleeps have become. I wake up rested and ready to go now! 2020-02-05 23:44:12