HempFusion Coupon and Reviews
Jason Mitchell N.D., founder of HempFusion and a member of the U.S. Hemp Roundtable, developed his CBD company with one premise - to unlock all of hemp's benefits through broad-spectrum extracts and the entourage effect. Each of HempFusion's products is uniquely designed with carefully selected cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, Omega fatty acids, and all the other beneficial phytonutrients found in the hemp plant. These designs are made to target specific health conditions - from sleep to stress to energy.
With one of the highest manufacturing standards we've seen, it comes as no surprise that HempFusion has developed premium-quality CBD products. Each of which is certified by the U.S. Hemp Authority. Throughout our HempFusion review, we're going to dive deeper into each of their products and what each has to offer. If you're interested in any of these products, we invite you to use one of our HempFusion coupon codes to save on your entire order.
What Makes HempFusion Unique?
- Offers a versatile selection of CBD products, each of which uses a distinct concoction of hemp phytonutrients - from cannabinoids to flavonoids to terpenes
- All products are certified by the U.S. Hemp Authority
- All products contain less than 0.3% tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) - so, they won't get you "high"
- All hemp is organically grown in Europe
- Uses industry-standard CO2 extraction
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- Free shipping on all U.S. orders
- Verified sitewide HempFusion discount codes available
HempFusion's CBD products are a bit different compared to others you'll currently find on the market. Each is made with a special selection of phytonutrients in order to target certain health conditions. In turn, most people experience further benefits than they would from standalone cannabidiol. We invite you to follow along as we take a deeper look into each of HempFusion's products and how they can have an effect on you. If you're interested in any of these products, feel free to use one of our HempFusion coupons to save on your total order.
To start us off, HempFusion offers a fairly standard broad-spectrum tincture that can be purchased in potencies ranging from 300mg to 1,500mg. Being as they use a broad-spectrum extract, you can guarantee this CBD oil contains no THC and, therefore, will not appear on a drug test. These all-natural alternatives are packed to the brim with phytonutrients and USDA-certified organic.
Pricing on HempFusion's tinctures varies depending on the strength you decide. Your low dose 300mg tincture will run you $34.99 whereas the higher dose of 1,500mg costs $79.99. If you're not sure what the right dosage is for you, we suggest reading on where we give a detailed analysis on how much CBD you should take.
CBD Capsules for Mind & Body
HempFusion's claim to fame is without a doubt their selection of CBD capsules. These products are each designed using a unique selection of ingredients in order to further promote benefits. If you're looking for a standard capsule in order to get an idea of how CBD makes you feel, we suggest going with HempFusion's CBD Capsules for Mind & Body.
These are made using broad-spectrum hemp extract, terpenes, nutritional fatty acids, and phospholipids. The goal of each capsule is to give you a daily dose of wellness that can keep you calm and focused throughout the day. Currently, HempFusion offers these capsules in 300mg for $29.15 and 600mg for $41.65.
CBD Capsules for Sleep
Having trouble getting to bed at night or simply trying to re-work your sleep schedule? You may have heard that some studies suggest CBD is able to help promote sleep. More specifically, since CBD has the ability to ease anxiety and stress, it makes it easier for us to get those much-needed zzz's.
HempFusion offers a CBD sleep capsule that contains broad-spectrum CBD, terpenes, Omega's, and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) in order to promote further relaxation. You can get these capsules at 300mg (10mg per capsule) for $33.35.
CBD Capsules for Stress
Similarly designed to the above-mentioned sleep capsules, HempFusion also offers a CBD capsule for stress. These contain 10mg of CBD per capsule along with a dose of ashwagandha. For those who don't know, ashwagandha is a plant that's been found to help with inflammation, insomnia, and nutrient-deficiency. The combination of these benefits along with HempFusion's hemp extracts makes these capsules perfect for you to take before a busy day or an anxious event. You can purchase a 60-count of these capsules for $33.35.
CBD Capsules for Energy
If you're looking for a CBD product that can get you through a productive day, look no further than HempFusion's CBD Capsules for Energy. Each capsule incorporates 3mg of broad-spectrum CBD, 3mg of terpenes, 354mg of Omega's, and a dose of ginger, ginseng, and guayusa. The combination allows for further energy and focus while keeping you calm and in balance.
It's worth noting that these capsules contain a much lower concentration of CBD in order to avoid fatigue which is one of the most common side effects found in cannabidiol. You can purchase this product for $33.35 and use our HempFusion coupon to help you save.
CBD Cream & CBD Balm
HempFusion offers a standard line of CBD topicals that come in the following products:
- CBD Anti Aging Cream - Made using powerful enzymes and essential fatty acids, this topical is able to reduce the sight of wrinkles and promote healthier skin. You can get a bottle containing 65mg of broad-spectrum CBD for $19.95.
- CBD Balm - By incorporating botanical oils, Shea butter, and 45mg of hemp extract, this CBD balm can help to nourish dry and flaky skin. You can get a container for $29.99.
- CBD Cream - If you're looking for a daily topical that's both rejuvenating and nourishing, look no further than HempFusion's CBD cream. Each bottle costs $27.99 and comes with 60mg of CBD.
While these products are all relatively similar, they have slight differences that you'll want to consider before purchasing. For example, if you're looking to reduce wrinkles, you'll definitely want to go with HempFusion's CBD Anti Aging Cream. However, if you're simply looking to moisturize dry and flaky skin, their standard CBD cream would probably work better.
OTC Pain Relief
Some people prefer using CBD topicals to help relieve pain. In comparison to CBD oils or edibles, a topical is more ideal for certain types of pain as it allows you to target specific areas of the body. HempFusion currently offers the following in their OTC Pain Relief line:
- Pain Relief Gel - If you struggle with minor pain here and there, this is the perfect topical for you. Each bottle comes with 65mg of CBD and is made with 1.5% menthol. You can purchase this product for $24.99.
- Sports Pain Relief Cream - This topical is made very similarly to HempFusions Pain Relief Gel. The key difference is it comes with 90mg and 1.75% menthol. You can purchase this product for $24.99.
- Pain Relief Cream - If you're looking for a standard CBD pain relief cream, look no further than this product. Each purchase of $19.99 comes with 60mg of CBD and 1.75% menthol.
- Pain Relief Balm - If you struggle with pains that are much more serious, HempFusion's pain relief balm may be better for you. Each contains 4% menthol which can act to quickly cool the area down before the CBD penetrates the skin. You can get this balm for $19.99 and it comes with 50mg of CBD.
- Sports Pain Relief Balm - This product is made all the same as HempFusion's standard pain relief balm. The biggest difference is it costs $24.99 and comes with 80mg of CBD.
While these products are all fairly similar, they do contain some minor differences. Most notably, their CBD and menthol amounts. For those who are in need of a stronger product, we'd definitely go with one of the two balms HempFusion has on offer. However, if you're looking for a simple topical, their Pain Relief gel is a fine option.
Did you know CBD can help to moisturize the skin? Many have used CBD topicals as beauty products in order to rejuvenate skin and promote a healthier glow. Not to mention, to help with certain skin conditions, such as acne. Currently, HempFusion has two products in their OTC Skincare line:
- Eczema Relief Cream - If you struggle with a condition that causes skin irritation, you may be interested in HempFusion's Eczema Relief Cream. Each bottle contains 1% colloidal oatmeal to help relieve inflammatory difficulties. This cream can be used for insect bites and certain chemical irritations (i.e. poison ivy) as well. Each bottle costs $19.99 and comes with 100mg of CBD.
- Acne Relief Cream - Many over-the-counter acne medications just aren't effective and some people are seeking out treatment in CBD. While there isn't conclusive evidence that CBD is a cure, it may be able to help suppress inflammation caused by acne. HempFusion offers an Acne Relief Cream that contains 0.5% Salicylic Acid and 60mg of CBD. It can be purchased for $19.99.
It's important to note that if you are currently on medication for a skin condition, you should speak to your doctor before taking CBD.
HempFusion Dosage Recommendation
If you're new to CBD, it's going to take some trial and error before you find the right dosage for you. Luckily, all of HempFusion's products have a "suggested use" somewhere on the label. We definitely recommend you initially start with this suggestion in order to see how CBD makes you feel.
If you find that this suggestion isn't enough, then you may want to gradually increase your dose. In terms of Hempfusion's CBD oils, this may mean taking another half-dropper or a full-dropper at a later time. In terms of their capsules, it may mean taking one extra.
There are a few different factors that play a significant role in how much CBD you should take. These include:
- Body Weight - Just like other supplements and medications, CBD is highly absorbant to your bodyweight. Therefore, the more you weigh, the more CBD you'll naturally need.
- Health Condition - If you're looking to use CBD to help you with a specific ailment, you'll want to consider how much you'll need in order to relieve symptoms. For example, if you're struggling with chronic pain, you'll naturally want more CBD than someone struggling with mild pain.
- Strength - All of HempFusion's products have their cannabinoid-count measured out in milligrams (mg). This number will give you an idea as to how strong the product is - the higher the number, the stronger the product. It can help to measure out how much you're taking and what that amount makes you feel.
- Tolerance - If you've been taking CBD for some time, it's likely your body has become accustomed to it. This simply means you'll need to take more CBD in order to feel the initial effects.
If you're currently on prescription medication, we highly suggest consulting a doctor before consuming CBD. While it isn't common, some medications have been found to negatively interact with cannabidiol.
HempFusion Certificate of Analysis
Before you purchase CBD online, you'll want to make sure a company offers a third-party lab test. Since the industry remains largely unregulated, these tests are a way for brands to be transparent about what's in their product. Each Certificate of Analysis (CoA) will give you various insights into these products, such as whether or not they contain contaminants like heavy metals.
HempFusion runs all its products through a third-party lab test. The results of these can be found under the "Health" drop-down menu that leads to a page entitled "Locate Batch Reports." In order to find the CoA of your product, simply look at the bottom of the container to find the batch number and apply it to HempFusion's search engine.
- Offers a selection of CBD oils, capsules, and topicals - each of which uses a distinct blend of hemp phytonutrients and other all-natural ingredients
- Pricing on these products is some of the most affordable we've come across
- All hemp is USDA certified organic and grown in Europe
- All products are made using a broad-spectrum blend - so, they won't cause psychoactivity
- Subscription plans are available to help you further save on these products
- HempFusion partners with a number of charities
- 90-day money-back guarantee - one of the best we've come across
- Free shipping on all orders within the United States
- Website hosts a number of positive HempFusion reviews
- HempFusion coupon codes available
- No international shipping
- CBD is not approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Overall Thoughts on HempFusion
If you're looking for something new to add to your CBD collection, we definitely recommend HempFusion. Being as each of their products contains a unique blend of other all-natural ingredients, it's unlikely you'll find similarly-designed CBD products out there. Not to mention, these products are all made using a broad-spectrum CBD extract so you can ensure they contain absolutely no THC.
In terms of pricing, HempFusion is extremely fair and offers some of the best deals we've seen out there. Considering the quality of these products and the reduced price tag, we definitely suggest giving this brand a shot. And if you'd like to save further on these products, feel free to use one of our HempFusion promo codes.
How to Use a HempFusion Coupon Code
Interested in purchasing a HempFusion product? We invite you to use one of our discount codes found on the right-hand side of this page. In order to apply these codes, you must first make a selection from HempFusion's products. From there, head on over to your shopping cart where you have the option to type in a coupon code - under your total price. Simply type in one of our codes, hit apply, and you'll see your savings instantly.
Disclaimer: The following reviews are made by consumers. HempFusion has not reviewed and therefore doesn't endorse, support, or approve the reviews or recommendations left by consumers. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. HempFusion products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
0 HempFusion Reviews
Drop your Review
- 20% off HempFusion Get Coupon