MONQ Coupon + Reviews
Eric Fishman, MD, started MONQ because he wanted to do something positive for the world that merged both ancient knowledge and technology. Understanding that there were some serious benefits to aromatherapy using natural compounds, he developed an easy-to-use personal diffuser that’s allowed millions to take advantage of those benefits thus far.
Now, MONQ offers more than just the Therapeutic Air product line, providing a variety of different personal diffusers with incredibly customized blends. We were especially intrigued that our personality might affect our MONQ blend preferences, so we were eager to try out the CBD and aromatherapy brand. Let’s dive into our personal experience with MONQ, as well as the pros and cons we found overall with the company. If you stick around until the end, there will also be a coupon code for you if you decide you want to try out MONQ for yourself.
What's Unique About MONQ?
- A comprehensive blog that tackles important subjects related to the aromatherapy, diffusers, and essential oils that the brand thrives on
- Multiple ways to get in touch, including a convenient live chat option
- Millions of dedicated fans that have switched over to the benefits of aromatherapy thanks to MONQ
- Ambassador affiliate program available as an option to save more per vape pen
MONQ R Blends
The MONQ R line includes a variety of terpene blends developed to achieve different goals. While we didn’t get to try all of them, the MONQ R line includes blends like zen, vibrant, sleepy, sexy, relieve, ocean, love, happy, and focus. Each is designed to provide a different overall effect that can help promote general wellness, better the day, and much more. Focus, for example, is designed to help one achieve the mental state the best supports their body’s natural ability to focus. It stimulates better and more vibrant vision, more efficient productivity, and easier clarity to allow your mind to easier soak up knowledge and understanding. These blends include 3 blend PODS, the MONQ R FlipCase to carry them in, a charging cable, and a rechargeable diffuser battery.
Zen MONQ R
A perfect complement to the Focus MONQ R we got to try, the Zen MONQ R blend is infused with Ylang Ylang, sweet orange, and frankincense for a calming effect. Also including rosemary, lemon, tea tree, and many other beneficial essential oils, this balanced blend leads to relaxation and can help improve the peace in your day. The sweet orange adds just a pinch of invigorating focus to stimulate mental clarity while still helping you de-stress and unwind.
Sleepy MONQ R
Another calming essential oil blend, Sleepy is the perfect nighttime pair if you were to use Zen throughout the day. Sleepy does exactly what you think it might - it helps promote a deeper, better, and altogether higher quality sleep. More than that, you feel tranquil. Infused with lavender, chamomile, and other well-known essential oils that are powerhouses for relaxation and stimulating sleep, it's a relaxing evening formula that delivers a strong aroma.
Back to the classic design, the original MONQ pens are engineered to provide around 200 soft puffs on the device. As most users tend to take 2 to 3 puffs every few hours to fully enjoy the complex flavors and robust aroma, this makes a pen last about 1 month of continued use. By inserting your fingertip in between your mouth and the device, you can soften each puff further and extend the pen closer to 300+ puffs rather than 200.
All 14 blends formulated for the original MONQ pen are refined and tested rigorously, free of any artificial ingredients, GMOs, and nicotine or tobacco. Always 100% vegan and organic, you can taste the natural components crafted with love into each blend. Though these pens aren’t conveniently rechargeable or reusable like the MONQ R, the brand does have their very own recycling program to create less waste and offer an eco-friendly option. In addition to the 9 terpene blends that also come in the MONQ R pens, there’s also active, forest, healthy, mountain, pumpkin spice, and cheer, the last two of which appear to be only available for a limited time so we were glad we got to try them when we did. Be sure to use our Monq coupon code to save 10%.
How to Use MONQ Products
- There are a few different ways to use MONQ's products, but they recommend a specific method to get the most out of your aromatherapy experience. Remove your MONQ personal device from its protective case.
- Gently press your lips to the end that's opposite from the jewel side of the pen.
- Breathe in through your mouth but without inhaling completely into your lungs, sipping in the same sense you might sip on a milkshake through a straw.
- Once you breathe it in, exhale through your nose to experience the process MONQ calls Zenhalation. Exhaling through the nose helps to see noticeable therapeutic effects faster by allowing the essential oil blends to pass the olfactory nerve endings found in your upper nasal passageway.
Regardless of the MONQ product you have, the brand recommends 2 to 3 gentle breaths like this 2 to 3 times day. Using this rate of consumption, a single pen can last a user up to a month.
- Friendly advice available on web platform for how to fully utilize their vape pens
- Live chat option makes it easy to get in touch with customer service
- Variety of vape pen options for if you want a reusable or disposable pen
- MONQ coupon codes available online
- No physical retail locations available besides the retail brands they partner with
- Free shipping only available on orders of $69 or more
Disclaimer: The following reviews are made by consumers. MONQ has not reviewed and therefore doesn't endorse, support, or approve the reviews or recommendations left by consumers. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. MONQ products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.