Jason Mitchell N.D., founder of HempFusion and a member of the U.S. Hemp Roundtable, developed his CBD company with one premise – to unlock all of hemp’s benefits through broad-spectrum extracts and the entourage effect. Each of HempFusion’s products is uniquely designed with carefully selected cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, Omega fatty acids, and all the other beneficial phytonutrients found in the hemp plant. These designs are made to target specific health conditions – from sleep to stress to energy.
With one of the highest manufacturing standards we’ve seen, it comes as no surprise that HempFusion has developed premium-quality CBD products. Each of which is certified by the U.S. Hemp Authority. Throughout our HempFusion review, we’re going to dive deeper into each of their products and what each has to offer. If you’re interested in any of these products, we invite you to use one of our HempFusion coupon codes to save on your entire order.
What Makes HempFusion Unique?
- Offers a versatile selection of CBD products, each of which uses a distinct concoction of hemp phytonutrients – from cannabinoids to flavonoids to terpenes
- All products are certified by the U.S. Hemp Authority
- All products contain less than 0.3% tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) – so, they won’t get you “high”
- All hemp is organically grown in Europe
- Uses industry-standard CO2 extraction
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- Free shipping on all U.S. orders
- Verified sitewide HempFusion discount codes available
HempFusion’s CBD products are a bit different compared to others you’ll currently find on the market. Each is made with a special selection of phytonutrients in order to target certain health conditions. In turn, most people experience further benefits than they would from standalone cannabidiol. We invite you to follow along as we take a deeper look into each of HempFusion’s products and how they can have an effect on you. If you’re interested in any of these products, feel free to use one of our HempFusion coupons to save on your total order.
HempFusion Dosage Recommendation
If you’re new to CBD, it’s going to take some trial and error before you find the right dosage for you. Luckily, all of HempFusion’s products have a “suggested use” somewhere on the label. We definitely recommend you initially start with this suggestion in order to see how CBD makes you feel.
If you find that this suggestion isn’t enough, then you may want to gradually increase your dose. In terms of Hempfusion’s CBD oils, this may mean taking another half-dropper or a full-dropper at a later time. In terms of their capsules, it may mean taking one extra.
There are a few different factors that play a significant role in how much CBD you should take. These include:
- Body Weight – Just like other supplements and medications, CBD is highly absorbant to your bodyweight. Therefore, the more you weigh, the more CBD you’ll naturally need.
- Health Condition – If you’re looking to use CBD to help you with a specific ailment, you’ll want to consider how much you’ll need in order to relieve symptoms. For example, if you’re struggling with chronic pain, you’ll naturally want more CBD than someone struggling with mild pain.
- Strength – All of HempFusion’s products have their cannabinoid-count measured out in milligrams (mg). This number will give you an idea as to how strong the product is – the higher the number, the stronger the product. It can help to measure out how much you’re taking and what that amount makes you feel.
- Tolerance – If you’ve been taking CBD for some time, it’s likely your body has become accustomed to it. This simply means you’ll need to take more CBD in order to feel the initial effects.
If you’re currently on prescription medication, we highly suggest consulting a doctor before consuming CBD. While it isn’t common, some medications have been found to negatively interact with cannabidiol.
HempFusion Certificate of Analysis
Before you purchase CBD online, you’ll want to make sure a company offers a third-party lab test. Since the industry remains largely unregulated, these tests are a way for brands to be transparent about what’s in their product. Each Certificate of Analysis (CoA) will give you various insights into these products, such as whether or not they contain contaminants like heavy metals.
HempFusion runs all its products through a third-party lab test. The results of these can be found under the “Health” drop-down menu that leads to a page entitled “Locate Batch Reports.” In order to find the CoA of your product, simply look at the bottom of the container to find the batch number and apply it to HempFusion’s search engine.
Overall Thoughts on HempFusion
If you’re looking for something new to add to your CBD collection, we definitely recommend HempFusion. Being as each of their products contains a unique blend of other all-natural ingredients, it’s unlikely you’ll find similarly-designed CBD products out there. Not to mention, these products are all made using a broad-spectrum CBD extract so you can ensure they contain absolutely no THC.
In terms of pricing, HempFusion is extremely fair and offers some of the best deals we’ve seen out there. Considering the quality of these products and the reduced price tag, we definitely suggest giving this brand a shot. And if you’d like to save further on these products, feel free to use one of our HempFusion promo codes.
How to Use a HempFusion Coupon Code
Interested in purchasing a HempFusion product? We invite you to use one of our discount codes found on the right-hand side of this page. In order to apply these codes, you must first make a selection from HempFusion’s products. From there, head on over to your shopping cart where you have the option to type in a coupon code – under your total price. Simply type in one of our codes, hit apply, and you’ll see your savings instantly.
Disclaimer: The following reviews are made by consumers. HempFusion has not reviewed and therefore doesn’t endorse, support, or approve the reviews or recommendations left by consumers. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. HempFusion products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.