Plant People Coupon and Reviews
On a hiking trip, Gabe Kennedy and Hudson Gaines-Ross both came to the realization that they had undergone a conventional surgery after experiencing intense spinal injuries. As is always the case, these surgeries left them each with a long list of prescription medications to ease the pain. However, Kennedy and Gaines-Ross both agreed that these medications were leaving them feeling disillusioned, irritable, and unwell. So, they decided to seek out more natural alternative medicines and this path eventually led them to cannabidiol (CBD).
Upon realizing the power the cannabis plant can have, Kennedy and Gaines-Ross decided to share this strength with you. And they formed the CBD company Plant People.
Plant People's mission as a business is directly derived from this personal experience. To provide you with the best all-natural healing through organic hemp, state-of-the-art extraction sources, and high-quality products designed by medical doctors and scientists. Plant People offers a selection of top of the line CBD products we're going to be reviewing throughout this article. We also offer some coupon codes on the right-hand side of this page to help you save a bit on these great CBD products.
What's Unique About Plant People?
- High-quality CBD products developed by medical doctors and scientists
- All products are organic, vegan, and gluten-free
- All products contain less than 0.3% THC, so they won't get you high
- Hemp is grown with non-GMO's in the United States
- Company was developed out of personal experiences
- Website offers a ton of information surrounding CBD and cannabis
- Wholesale options
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Plant People Products
Plant People currently offers CBD oil tinctures, capsules, and a variety of different topicals. Since one of the goals of the company is to move people away from traditional medicine and towards natural alternatives, the CBD strength on these products is a bit higher than standard for this industry. These options are perfect if you're a long-time CBD user or someone who is in need of something strong. However, if you're a newcomer to this industry, the amount of CBD in these products may be a bit overwhelming. Still, that's not to say there aren't options here for you too. Plant People offers a number of different beauty supplies, such as CBD face masks and body creams, which are perfect options for anyone.
Plant People Drops
Plant People offers a line of CBD oils (sometimes referred to as tinctures) in a line known as Drops. Each of these Drops is designed for a different reason. You'll find these Drops under the following titles:
- Mind + Body - By mixing full-spectrum CBD with MCT coconut oil, Plant People have designed a fast-acting tincture that's perfect for regulating natural mental and physical symptoms, such as anxiety, inflammation, and cognition.
- Relief - If you struggle with discomfort, cramps, or inflammation, these drops are the perfect option for you. Each drop of this CBD oil will provide you with full-spectrum hemp extract, MCT coconut oil, organic hemp seed oil, turmeric oil, black pepper oil, ginger oil, and Vitamin E.
- Sleep - For those who struggle with insomnia, relaxing before bed, or simply are looking to change their sleep schedule, Plant People's Sleep Drops are a great solution. By mixing organic terpenes with full-spectrum hemp extract, these drops provide you with the tranquility you'll need for a better night's sleep.
The strength of Plant People's Drops depends on which selection you make. For example, the Mind _ Body Drops come in 630mg and 1260mg while the Relief Drops come in 720mg and 1440 mg. The price for these drops also varies depending on the strength you decide on.
Plant People CBD Capsules
If you're new to this industry and are simply looking to get a taste for CBD, Plant People's line of capsules may be a good option for you. Each of these capsules contains 15mg of full-spectrum hemp extract - which is a very fair amount to start with. To top it off, CBD capsules are easy to consume as they work all the same as anything else in your medicine cabinet. Currently, Plant People offer two different kinds of CBD capsules:
- Be Calm - The formula used within these capsules is ideal for anyone struggling with anxiety, stress, or muscle tightness. The Be Calm CBD capsules are made with full-spectrum hemp extract, albizia bark and flower, Avena Sativa, ashwagandha, schisandra berry, holy basil leaf, and L-Theanine.
- Stay Sharp - If you're in need of an extra boost for your daily routine, Plant People's Stay Sharp capsules may just be for you. The ingredients include full-spectrum hemp extract, bacopa monerri leaf extract, cordyceps extract, celastrus seed extract, rosemary extract, gingko biloba extract, and rhodiola root extract.
Each bottle comes with a total of 525mg of CBD and costs $59.
Restore Face Mask
Plant People have developed a CBD face mask that's designed for all skin types. By using 300mg of CBD along with a list of potent botanicals, these masks are made to help fight against radical damage and environmental stressors. If you're looking for a CBD topical that will help to rejuvenate and refresh your facial skin, look no further than the Restore Face Mask.
Revive Face Serum
By using 300mg of CBD and other cannabinoids along with 13 powerful botanicals, Plant People has developed a face serum that's meant to help with anti-aging and wrinkles. CBD and other cannabinoids are known for their skin rejuvenating qualities, making this face serum the perfect all-natural remedy.
Nourish Body Lotion
CBD body lotions are great for people who are looking to nourish, moisturize, or simply firm out their skin complexion. For $55, you can purchase Plant People's Nourish Body Lotion which comes with 300mg of CBD and other cannabinoids (including CBC, CBN, and CBG) and 10 different botanicals.
Balm + Relief
If you're looking for a CBD topical that can help with various pains, such as muscle or joint soreness, look no further than Plant People's Balm + Relief. By mixing CBD, other cannabinoids, and various botanicals, this topical is designed to act as an anti-inflammatory, help with discomfort, and support everyday recovery. One of the benefits of using a CBD topical in comparison to tinctures or edibles is the fact that you're able to target specific areas of pain on the body.
Plant People Dosage Recommendation
CBD remains an unregulated industry and, with that, there currently are no standards for the right dosage amount. What we suggest all newcomers is to start small and work your way up. This will give you a sense of how CBD affects you and how much you'll need to meet your desires.
As mentioned, Plant People's products are a bit stronger than others on the market. Most notably, their CBD oil drops (tinctures). If you're planning on purchasing one of these and still aren't sure of your proper dosage, keep the following in mind:
- Ailment - We all look into CBD for one reason or another. Some of us seek pain relief while others hope it will help with anxiety symptoms. Consider your ailment and how badly it's affecting you. Then consider how much CBD you'll need in order to relieve that ailment.
- Bodyweight - Just like any other supplement, CBD works through body absorption. Due to this, people who weigh more will naturally need more CBD than those who weigh less. Some experts say to take 1 to 6mg of CBD (depending on your ailment) for every 10 pounds you weigh.
- Strength of CBD - The stronger the CBD is, the less you'll need in order to feel the effects.
- Tolerance - Our bodies naturally develop a tolerance to CBD as we take it frequently. This means we may need more in the future in order to feel the initial effects.
If you're using one of Plant People's CBD oil drops (tinctures), we advise you to start off with one drop per day to see how that makes you feel. If that one drop isn't enough, you can up your dose to two drops per day - either all at once or spread out. Continue increasing until you're satisfied.
Plant People Certificate of Analysis
As discussed, CBD remains an unregulated industry which means it doesn't the Federal Drug and Food Administration (FDA) doesn't approve of any cannabidiol products currently on the market. With that, there are also no standards for how CBD products need to be made and developed.
Luckily, most reputable companies have developed their own way of assuring the customer that what they're taking is safe. They do this by running all their products through a third-party lab test and, in turn, receiving a certificate of analysis. These lab reports check a number of factors on the CBD, including its purity, what the cannabinoid and terpene count is, and whether or not it contains any contaminants, such as pesticides and heavy metals.
Plant People run all their products through a third-party lab test. If you're looking for their certificate of analysis, you can find it on each of the product's individual pages through their website.
Plant People Pros
- High-quality products developed and tested by medical doctors and scientists
- Good variety of products that are organic, vegan, and gluten-free
- Hemp plant is grown organically with non-GMO's in the U.S.
- Company's mission is to help people find a natural alternative
- International shipping is available
- Wholesale options available
- 30-day money-back guaranteed
- Plant People coupon codes available
Plant People Cons
- Some products may be too pricey for some people
- CBD is not currently approved by the FDA
Overall Thoughts on Plant People
Considering this company was developed by two herbalists on the mission to help others gain access to alternative medicine, it's safe to say Plant People has their best interest in YOU.
The founder of Plant People understands the power of plants and, more specifically, the power of cannabis and all the cannabinoids it contains. The idea of moving away from conventional western medicine isn't something new, but to see companies embracing these ethics and producing their own line of products is inspiring.
Plant People is a great company to keep an eye on as they're consistently releasing new products always at their high-quality value. And even when new products aren't on the line-up, there continuous inventory - such as the Drops+ Relief or the Nourish Body Lotion - are the kind of CBD products we can see ourselves purchasing over and over again.
If you're interested in purchasing one of the products mentioned above, then we invite you to use one of our Plant People's coupon codes on the right-hand side of this page.
How to Use a Plant People Coupon Code
In order to use one of our Plant People's coupon code, you must first make a selection from the variety of products on their website. Once you're done, hop on over to your checkout where you'll find the option to type in a promo code on the left-hand side of the page, under your selected product(s). Simply type in one of our codes, hit apply, and you'll see your savings instantly.
Disclaimer: The following reviews are made by consumers. Plant People has not reviewed and therefore doesn't endorse, support, or approve the reviews or recommendations left by consumers. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Plant People products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
4 Plant People Reviews
I ordered during your sale and instead of Be Calm pills I was sent Stay Sharp pills. I love your products and wanted to get the Be Calm pills ASAP and I emailed your team through the website I didn’t hear any direct response for a few days except for a shipping confirmation that made me think I was getting charged for the new pills without Read more about review stating Order Mistakehearing back from your team if I should exchange them. It was only after the product was shipped that I eventually got an email. Loved the quick response from the team to fix the issue but it could be improved if you replied when sending new product to avoid any confusion. 2019-12-12 23:00:41
CBD Oil from Plant People has significantly improved my quality of life. I am someone who suffers from high anxiety and this has regulated my anxiousness and overall well-being. I will be using this product daily and I am so happy I've found it! 2020-01-26 08:46:46
The price of plant people's serum is really quite reasonable for how well it works and how long it lasts. I've used a ton of expensive serums in the past that after a while end up not working anymore. This one is ALWAYS hydrating and never leaves me greasy. Love! I want a bigger bottle soon! :) 2020-01-30 05:25:27
Have had ongoing discomfort in my sciatic nerves. I am on my second jar of balm. It has been a tremendous help for me. 2020-02-05 23:34:22